1. You choose the desirable day & time and complete the form with your personal data, in order to book an appointment at IKEA store here
. You agree to the Terms and Conditions after you have read them.
2. You fill in the questionnaire stating the number of rooms and their m2 that you would like to decorate using our specialized advice and you see the value of service.
3. Prepay the value of the service easily through our website with a debit/credit card or Paypal. However, if you want we can help you complete your payment by phone
or at the store
. The service charge is 200€ per room up to 50m2. For rooms over 50m2 there is an additional charge of 4€ per m2. The charge may be refunded upon payment of the IKEA furniture we suggest. Terms and conditions
4. Our Home Furnishing Advisor will communicate with you five (5) working days before your appointment, in order to book a date for the measurement of your space. During this appointment, our specialized partner, visits your home in order to take all necessary measurements and some photos.
5. On the day of the appointment at the store, you will have the chance to discuss your needs and preferences with our specialized and experienced Home Furnishing advisor, who will provide you with personal advice that suits you and your home. You will also book a second appointment in the store with our Home Furnishing Advisor, in order to complete the plan.
6. During the second appointment at the store, we present you with an integrated home furnishing proposal with IKEA products and we give you a sales quote including them along with the delivery and assembly service prices.
7. You can complete the purchase of your products at the store via the available payment methods
. The Home furnishing advice service value will be returned in the form of an equal discount applied to the total amount of our furniture proposal. Find out more here