Frequently Asked Questions
The activation of the card, which is accompanied by a submission of the holder’s personal data, can take place at IKEA FAMILY kiosks in the HOUSEMARKET S.A. stores as well as in all HOUSEMARKET S.A. Pick-up and Order points. Moreover, you may also activate your card online at www.ikea.gr/family by choosing the card activation menu.
2. What are the benefits IKEA FAMILY members enjoy?
As an IKEA FAMILY member you enjoy exclusive benefits.
You can benefit from each purchase with:
• 5 points for every 1€ of purchases.
• Special discounts and exclusive offers.
• Exclusive updates for everything at IKEA via newsletter, sms updates and also access before everyone to the online magazine «IKEA FAMILY MAGAZINE».
3. How can I become an IKEA FAMILY member?
You can become an IKEA FAMILY member in the following ways:
i. On our website (www.IKEA.gr/family) by filling in your details in the online form.
ii. At the HOUSEMARKET S.A. stores by filling in the online form at the IKEA FAMILY kiosks.
iii. Via the IKEA FAMILY registration form at the HOUSEMARKET S.A. store-shop (www.ikea.gr/sundesi).
4. Where can I get the card?
In order to enjoy the member benefits from the start, you can visit a HOUSEMARKET S.A. store and acquire the plastic card. Before your first purchase at the check-out, activate your card in the store at the IKEA FAMILY kiosks or online at http://www.ikea.gr/family.
5. How do I activate my card?
Before your first purchase you can activate your card at the IKEA FAMILY spots in any IKEA store or any IKEA Pick up and Order Point. You can also activate your card online at http://www.ikea.gr/family by choosing the card activation menu.
6. What is the cost?
The IKEA FAMILY card is provided free of charge.
7. Can I have more than one card?
Every IKEA FAMILY member is unique and enjoys exclusive benefits. That is why you cannot have more than one card.
8. Can I transfer my card to a third party?
The card is personal and cannot be transferred to any third party.
9. What do I do if I have lost my card?
In case you lose your card you have to let us know by contacting us at 801 11 22722 (for landlines with charges according to the pricing policy of your phone company) and at 210 35 43 403 (for international calls or calls from mobile phones with charges according to the pricing policy of your phone company). Once you have made the loss known, you can visit a HOUSEMARKET S.A. store or a Pick-up and Order Point, acquire a new plastic card and activate it before check-out at any IKEA FAMILY kiosks.
10. If we are more than one making purchases how are the points redeemed?
The IKEA FAMILY card is personal. The points are credited to the member making the purchase.
11. Do I need to have the card with me to win points?
It is required to present an activated IKEA FAMILY card at the check-out in order to redeem the collected points.
12. Where can I redeem my IKEA FAMILY points?
Once you collect the necessary points, based on the redemption schema in effect,(www.ikea.gr/family/pronomia-melon), all you have to do is visit a HOUSEMARKET S.A. store, a Pick-up and Order Point or the HOUSEMARKET S.A. e-shop. Collect the products you want and at the check-out you choose the discount amount according to your points and the value of your purchase. For online purchases, login to your account at www.ikea.gr/sundesi, where you have registered your card number and the available discount amounts will appear in your shopping cart underneath the products you have chosen. To redeem your points it is necessary to show your activated plastic card at the check-out.
13. What do I win if I redeem my points?
You win a 5€, 25€ or 100€ discount for your purchases at IKEA, as well as special discounts and exclusive offers.
14. How long is the redemption valid for?
If members, after having activated the card, do not redeem the points within 24 months since their last transaction, then all collected points will be deleted. 3 months prior to the points’ deletion, you will receive a notification via SMS to the phone number you have registered.
15. How can I be informed about the points I have collected?
You can be informed about the points you have collected through:
- Via the website (www.IKEA.gr/family) and your personal account.
16. Can I change my password and where can I change it?
Once you have entered and registered your data, you will receive an SMS with your temporary password. When you first log in you will be asked to change your temporary password with one of your choosing. You can also change your password in your personal account.
17. In case I cancel/change a purchase what happens to the points?
In case you cancel/change your purchase, the points collected are canceled since you received a refund. Purchases made using redemption discount, are excluded from the right to refund.
18. If I do not wish to be a member, how do I cancel my card?
In case you do not wish to be an IKEA FAMILY member you can choose one of the following ways:.
- Online through your personal account at www.ikea.gr/family or at the HOUSEMARKET S.A. stores at the IKEA FAMILY kiosks
- By submitting a request to the email address IKEAFAMILY@ikea.GR or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may revoke your consent in one of the following ways:
Log in your personal account at http://www.ikea.gr/family at the menu "Options", field "Communication Manager".
21. How do I collect and redeem points from any order made at a HOUSEMARKET S.A. Pick-up and Order Point?
You can receive and redeem the points of your purchase made at a HOUSEMARKET S.A. Pick-up and Order Point at the final stage of the billing.
22. Can I collect the required points and redeem them right away on my first purchase?
Yes as long as you have an activated card and you collected the required points on your first purchase.
23. ΠHow do I collect and redeem points from my online purchases?
If you are an IKEA FAMILY member, in order to collect points from online purchases you have to log in as a registered member of the HOUSEMARKET S.A. e-shop and then enter your card number, following the connection steps from your account (ikea.gr/sundesi). When you complete your order, you receive the points of your purchase at the final stage of the billing. In case you choose to redeem the points, the points are bound.
If you are not an IKEA FAMILY member, when you have merged your HOUSEMARKET S.A. e-shop account with the IKEA FAMILY card, we will send you the number of your online card and the log in password of your personal account. The online card will be activated for the collection and the redeeming of points and the use of the offers for your online purchases..
24. Can I use my benefits at the store with my online card?
If you wish to make a purchase at a HOUSEMARKET S.A. store or Pick-up and Order Point, ask a HOUSEMARKET S.A. representative at the showroom for a plastic card and activate it at any IKEA FAMILY kiosks before you go to the check-out.
25. If I cannot visit the store to acquire a plastic IKEA FAMILY card can I win points and redeem them with the online card from my e-shop purchases?
Since your purchased are made at the HOUSEMARKET S.A e-shop, the online card is equally valid as the plastic . It is required before you complete your purchase, to have logged in on our website as a registered member of our website and to have filed the number of your active card in your account.
26. How do I activate my online card?
The online card is sent to you activated, ready for collection and redemption of points and also for the use of online offers.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA: