IKEA Greece - OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE
On the Facebook page of “HOUSEMARKET SOCIETE ANONYME FOR TRADING HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, FURNITURE AND CATERING ITEMS” (hereinafter “IKEA Greece”) we want to create a “place”, where our friends shall have the opportunity to stay updated about our products and services, exchange views, discuss and share their experience regarding our products. In order to achieve this, we should all abide by the following rules, therefore we kindly urge the visitors and users of our website:
- Our page and the contained information and services are addressed exclusively to adults. If you are not an adult, please do not use our website. In any case, we do not bear any responsibility for the use of our website by minors.
- We reserve the right to delete or hide comments that, at our discretion, are not in compliance with our principles. This means that we shall delete any content that:
- is threatening, offensive, defamatory, obscene, divisive, inappropriate or annoying,
- expresses beliefs, political or religious views,
- contains non-constructive, misleading, fraudulent or illegal comments, or content intended to deceive or reproduce fake news,
- violates the intellectual property rights of our company or any third party,
- infringes the regulatory framework,
- is “incendiary” from a religious or political point of view,
- makes an advertising and promotional reference to third party’s products, services, Facebook page or website,
- violates the privacy of third parties, whether they are users of our website or not, and discloses their personal data (such as identification data, contact details, face image etc.) without their consent,
- is offensive in any other way
- In any case, the content you post does not reflect the positions and views of IKEA Greece.
- The content (e.g. videos, photos and texts) you post on our page must be original and not infringe the rights of third parties.
In addition to the rights you assign to Facebook when you "like" this page, you assign to IKEA Greece, its subsidiaries and generally the Group of Companies to which it belongs, the right to use the content you upload, without payment (free of charge) and in any way or means, without geographical and time limitation and without any obligation to you.
- On our page you may find links to other Facebook pages as well as external links. IKEA Greece is not responsible for the content of these pages and please note that you visit them at your own risk.
- The trademarks, logos, brand names and configurations that appear on our page are owned exclusively by “HOUSEMARKET SOCIETE ANONYME FOR TRADING HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, FURNITURE AND CATERING ITEMS”, therefore please note that any use, exploitation, falsification etc. of them is strictly prohibited.
- Personal Data:
We consider it our legitimate interest to have a social media presence and try to promote our products and services.
If you show your preference in our page (e.g. “like” our page or “like” any of the IKEA Greece post/content) or you follow us (“follow”) in any online social media service, this means, according to the specific practices of each social media, that you will see messages, advertisements or material posted by us on that social media page and also that we will know your public profile in the corresponding service.
If you ask a question through that page or post any content, it will be visible to all the “friends” and “followers” of our account on that social media, and we will use the ways and means of that media to answer you.
When you send us personal or direct messages (PM or DM) you should know that their content may be occasionally read both by the IKEA Greece employees and by third parties to whom we have assigned the management of our social media presence and services.
In addition, please refrain from posting on our abovementioned pages or using these media to send us any sensitive (special data categories) personal data or data of minors, as we cannot guarantee security and restriction of access.
We will delete any post or personal message that does not comply with these restrictions, and also provide the competent authorities with the user's details if their post breaches any laws.
For IKEA Greece the protection of personal data is of great importance, and it is our company's policy to ensure that the personal data of all data subjects, including our partners and employees are protected. So, please refrain from disclosing personal data of a partner or employee of IKEA Greece when posting or sending messages. In case their names are mentioned, IKEA Greece reserves the right to delete those comments.
We assure you that we and our partners will use your personal information posted by you on our page (via inbox, comments, direct messages etc.) for the sole purpose of management and responding to your queries/questions.
Any personal data of yours forwarded to the Customer Service Department is processed by us in accordance with the General Data Protection Policy and the retention time of your personal data is two (2) years from their collection, unless there is an event that forces us to further their retention period (e.g. judicial or out-of-court dispute).
Our external partners “Βold Ogilvy S.Α.” also have access to our page, your posted comments, and posts for the purposes of our page’s best operation.
You may exercise your personal data rights at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or file a complaint before the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifisias Ave. 1-3, P.C. 115 23, Athens, tel: +30 210 6475600, e-mail: email@example.com ), if you consider that the processing of your data is unlawful.
Aiming to provide the best services to you and also properly respond to your questions/queries, please address to the Customer Service Department of “HOUSEMARKET SOCIETE ANONYME FOR TRADING HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, FURNITURE AND CATERING ITEMS” via telephone at 801 11 22 722 (for calls from a landline with a charge according to the pricing policy of your telecommunication provider) and at 210 35 43 403 (for international or mobile calls with a charge according to the pricing policy of your telecommunications provider) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org which shall link you to the competent employee to manage your request according to the General Data Protection Policy.
July 2021Ιούλιος 2021