I N G R E D I E N T S :
1000 g HUVUDROLL chicken meatballs
600 g GRÖNSAKSKAKA vegetable medallion
28 g ALLEMANSRÄTTEN mix for cream sauce
1 tbsp SENAP GROV whole-grain mustard
S T E P B Y S T E P :
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Fry the chicken meatballs in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until they’re golden brown.
3. Heat the vegetable medallions in the oven according to the package instructions.
4. To make the mustard cream sauce, prepare the cream sauce according to instructions on the package. Mix the cream sauce with 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard.
5. Serve the chicken meatballs and vegetable medallions alongside your favourite seasonal veggies and some of the mustard cream sauce.
Cookware you will need for this recipe
frying pan, 28 cm
185 reward points
4-piece kitchen utensil set
45 reward points
pot holder, 19x19 cm
5 reward points
oven/serving dish set of 2
80 reward points
mixing bowl, set of 2
35 reward points
Do you need some help?