You can now search for IKEA products using an image
How does it work?
Upload an image of a piece or combination of furniture
Your privacy is really important for us! Please, do not upload images with people.
View results of similar or different products
The products that will appear in the results list will be either similar or different.
Discover the same or similar products to what you are looking for
You can now find any IKEA product you are looking for easily and quickly using our image search function
Supports JPEG, PNG files up to 5MB
40 pcs (640 g) of HUVUDROLL plant balls
8 small spring onions, trimmed with some of the green tops
3 tbsp. SMAKRIK rapeseed oil
100 ml tahini
50 ml cold water
2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. roasted sesame seeds
600 g green peas
120 g bean sprouts
2 sprigs of mint
Freshly-ground white pepper (to taste)
Sea salt (to taste)
STEP BY STEP:
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C
2. Cut the spring onions lengthwise Place them on a baking sheet, drizzle over 1 tbsp. oil, season with salt. Roast until tender and cut surfaces are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Make the tahini sauce. Blend tahini, cold water, vinegar and salt to a smooth sauce. Pour in a jar and drizzle some oil and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
4. Fry the plant balls as instructed on the package.
5. Pour 1 tbsp. oil in a frying pan on medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the peas, and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
6. Turn of the heat on the frying pan, ad the bean sprouts, mint, meatballs and the roasted onions. Toss and mix it together. Season with salt and pepper.
Do you need some help?