12 pcs HUVUDROLL chicken meatballs (approx. 200 g)
6 pcs of small burger or brioche buns Oil and butter for frying
2 tbsp of tomato purée
1 tbsp of oil
3 tbsp of BBQ sauce or HP-sauce
3 tbsp of honey
2 garlic cloves
¼ cup of stock
2 tbsp of ginger, finely chopped
2 tbsp of vinegar
1 small fennel, finely sliced, about 2 cups (save fennel dill for serving)
6 radishes, cut in sticks (match size)
½ cup of sour cream
2 tbsp of olive oil
1-2 tbsp of lemon juice
Salt and pepper for seasoning
5 leaves of romaine lettuce, cut in pieces
Coriander for serving
STEP BY STEP:
1. Heat up a frying pan on medium/high heat and fry the tomato purée with oil a few minutes until it darkens a bit. Add BBQ sauce, soy, honey, garlic and vinegar and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Add stock and cook for about 10-15 minutes more to reduce until thickened. Put pan aside.
3. Heat up another frying pan on medium/high heat. Fry the chicken meatballs in oil and butter until golden brown. When the meatballs are ready, take them out of the pan and mix with the sauce.
4. Mix fennel, radishes, sour cream and oil well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place lettuce on the bread, then creamy fennel and top with chicken meatballs, coriander, fennel, dill and the bread lids.
Do you need some help?