*• Valid for delivery, assembly and kitchen installation services on the condition that the services and products are included in the same purchase. Not valid for the IKEA Pick Up and Order Points.
** • For loans over €2,000 a public utility bill must be provided and the purchase must include furniture.
• The delivery and/or invoicing details should be identical to those of the loan applicant. Otherwise it is not possible to purchase with this payment method.
• Individuals can take out a loan using a retail receipt and invoices apply exclusively for freelancers or indipendent business owners (natural persons).
• For the loan application, the basic condition is the minimum individual income to be over 7,000 €. Otherwise a guarantor is required.
• If the loan application is successful, there will be a one-off additional charge of €25 to the first installment for administrative and operating expenses.
• For product returns, the applicant is not entitled to a refund. For returns within 40 days of receipt, the product may be replaced or the loan be repaid according to the applicable IKEA exchange and returns policy. A valid proof of purchase is required.
• The loan will be applied towards a single one-off transaction.
• The loan does not cover purchases at the IKEA Restaurant, the IKEA Swedish Food Market or the IKEA Bistro. The loan does not cover the purchase of gift cards.
• The overall Annual Percentage rate (APR) is 11.83%. Example: The aforementioned APR applies to €1,000 and payment over 48 monthly installments.