You can now search for IKEA products using an image
How does it work?
Upload an image of a piece or combination of furniture
Your privacy is really important for us! Please, do not upload images with people.
View results of similar or different products
The products that will appear in the results list will be either similar or different.
Discover the same or similar products to what you are looking for
You can now find any IKEA product you are looking for easily and quickly using our image search function
Supports JPEG, PNG files up to 5MB
This is a perfect “all in one pot dish” and the taste when dipping rye bread in the delicious sauce is beyond words.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
40 pcs (640 g) of HUVUDROLL vegetable balls
2 onions, finely chopped
2 red peppers, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp. olive oil, extra virgin
1 tsp. smoked paprika powder
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. cumin
1 can of blanched tomatoes
1 lime, juice
Salt and pepper
1 dl of chopped coriander and chives
Rye bread (or any type of bread)
S T E P B Y S T E P:
1. Fry onions, red pepper and garlic in a frying pan in olive oil until it becomes golden brown and tender.
2. Add all the spices and the tomatoes. Mash the tomatoes with a spoon into smaller pieces. Simmer for 5–10 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Fry the Veggie balls as instructed on the package.
4. Take down the heat to the lowest level of the tomato sauce and add the Veggie balls. Give it a stir and make 4 “holes” in the sauce. Crack an egg into each hole.Put a lid on the pan and cook for another 5–10 minutes, until the egg whites are set.
5. Sprinkle coriander and chives on top and serve with rye bread.
Do you need some help?